From:
Tracy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 15:18:33 -0400
Hey ferret lovers-

All of this discussion about cat litter vs corn cobs vs shavings, etc..... I
just dont get it.  I use 3 paper towels folded neatly int to their litter
boxes.  Boom.  Everytime right in the corner, nearly 100% hit rate.  Yes it
is slightly more expensive I suppose.  I change it twice daily when I let
them out for their twice daily romps, but the advantages are overwhelming.
The cage and the room always smell clean.  Excrement doesnt build up in the
box.  There is nothing for the little fuzzies to scratch and toss around the
cage.  It is so clean and easy.  Is there something Im not getting???  I
have had lots of ferts over the last decade and they all have used the paper
towel method with reliable results.  I would be interested in your comments.
Thanks.]

To all of those involved from top to bottom and in between....Thanks for a
GREAT resource here.  I really enjoy the postings.

                                Tracy, Laura, Rikki and Coco