Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 06:43:20 EDT
Tonks!!! wake up buddy, your sleepin half in the litter box and half
out.

::::::mumble, mumble::::

What's that you say?? WAKE UP, I want to hear all about the bachelor
party.

::::mumble, mumble::::

Is it true you all got blottoed on Vivify & Ferretone?

::::mumble, mumble:::::

And did Leka the Lovely really jump out of the cake?

::::mumble, mumble:::::

Tonks!!!!!!!! sheesh your no fun. You better get it together, You only
have 3 more days until the wedding. I am gonna go find Buddy, he will
tell me what happened at the bachelor party.

::::::opening one eye, he better not, what happens at the bachelor
party, stays at the bachelor party.

Tonks & and his annoying little sister Petunia