Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:03:03 -0800
Hi all

Things sem to have topped out and maybe more little ones will stay home
and not come up here for a while.  It upsets their mommy's and daddy's.

A little guy named Scooter came in today.  He waz met by Sevie, Warp,
Meltdown and a bunch of others.  There wasn't much in da way of news
because Sevie had just got here so they didn't talk all dat long.  They
did head out and explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They
stopped by da Fruit Bar to get all da things a ferret isn't supposed to
have to snack on.  They then moved on to Dirt Mountain to enlarge their
den some more.  They hadn't expected da family here to increase by two so
soon.  They were planning it out so they wouldn't wast time.  After all
da planning they dug in (pardon da pun) and got busy.  They had it dug
out in no time at all.  They must have some of da excavating engineers in
da family.  They had it comfy in no time.  They even went over to da Sock
Steal Game and borrowed some socks to really make it comfy.  He said not
to worry mommy dat I am feeling real good here.  He said to pass on hiz
luv and kisses to hiz mommy and daddy.

A little girl named Tigger came in later.  She waz met by Lil.  They were
real happy to see each other and greeted each other warmly.  They had
a lot to talk about and sat around gossipng and catching up on all da
news and stuff.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park running da practice
tubes for a while.  They practiced for some time although you would have
thought they were playing chase.  Later on I saw them in da races.  I
guess they got it down cause they were not to bad at it.  They didn't win
but they placed up there.  They have to practice a little more on their
handoffs and a lot less on their actually running.  I guess dat is not da
fun part and da running is.  She said she is feeling much better.  She
said to send lots of kisses and hugs to her mommy.

I am off for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee