Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:20:06 -0400
Jennifer,

I know you mentioned that you have done absolutely NO study of colloidal
silver, so you might be interested in going through the list archives in
reading the references written on its use in the past.  I studied colloidal
silver and is usage quite thoroughly before giving it to my ferrets, as did
my vet.

Colloidal silver literally saved the life of my ferret Paddington, and
played a major role in helping my Scooter recover from Helicobacter
Mustalae as well.  As I mentioned, my vet and I researched silver VERY
thoroughly before deciding to use it, and used a dosage and preparation of
colloidal silver which would NOT place my ferrets at risk of silver
toxicity.

When administered properly, colloidal silver is not dangerous.  Pretty much
any medicine is dangerous (or fatal) if you OVERDOSE on it; that's why you
go to a doctor (or vet.) to make sure you administer them safely.

BTW, it might interest you to know that silver nitrate was used for years
(and still is used in some places) as drops administered in the eyes of
newborns to fight infections.  Silver is also utilized heavily in the burn
departments of major hospitals to fight infections in burns.

For more info. on colloidal silver, please check the archives, as I and
others have posted quite a bit on this subject in the past.

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483