Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 10:09:59 EDT
I wanted to let you all know I am out of the hospital again and I truly
thank all of you for the cards that I received. They meant a lot to me
and really lifted my spirits up. I intend on making a scrap book with
all 260 cards that I have gotten.

I am doing OK all but my stomach. I keep vomiting and they can't figure
out why. They ran all kinds of test on me but so far came up with no
reason unless it is my sinuses running down and in my stomach. They
put me on Singular now so we shall see what happens. Again thank you
for all the kindness and support you showed me and the donations I
recieved for my shelter. We still have 22 ferrets here counting my own.
13 are shelter ferrets. Last night we took in a mother cat and 4 babies
that a lady found in the Croton School Parking lot. The babies don't
have their eyes open yet. They are so cute but we don't need any more
animals. They will all need to be fixed when old enough and the mother
cat will need fixed when she has weaned the babies.

Please keep us in prayer that the finances will come in to help us.

God Bless You
Hugs, Love and Prayers
Helen
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue

A Safe Place to live until a forever home can be found"
3356 Harlansburg Road
New Castle, Pa. 16101
724-654-1596
Provide A Home Not A Litter