From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 05:56:25 -0700
My new kit, Oliver is eating fine Just not his kibble..or not very much of
it anyway..what I am feeding him is my own version of duck soup...chicken
and turkey, can of A/d, jar of chicken rice baby food, 2 bananas, 1/2 tube
ferretvite, 1/2 cup TF, 1/2 cup Iams kitten, 1/2 cup L'Avian (all kibble is
ground up)  Everything is blended together and the chicken water is used to
thin it out as needed..he absolutely loves it and produces award winning
poops.  He gets about 1/2 cup total, per day and always has kibble around.
He is 8 weeks old, his teeth are small, I though it was uncomfortable for
him to chew it, so I added water, but I had to throw it away at the end
of every day..so It wouldn't go rancid..still did not eat it!  Am I just
spoiling him with the "duck soup"?  should I not worry about it?
Eventually he will eat his kibble ..right?  Also..oh lets say..Ok I will
get to the point..I am thinking of adding a mouse to his diet once a
week..as I said he is 8 weeks old, when is a good time to start something
like that.I have given mice in the past to Socks and Chandler..Socks loves
them..Is oliver instinctively going to know what to do, or is it a learned
behaviour.?

June
Socks: MOUSE?!! wheres the mouse gimmee gimmee gimmee, Chandler:
MOMMMMM...socks wont gimmee ANY!! Oliver:...mouse? whats a mouse?