From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1993 09:55:28 -0400
> Anyway, will try to mix in Spud stories with the hardcore
> material, after all ferrets are more fun than trouble!
>
> Mark.

        This is true but only 98.75% are ferrets more fun than
trouble.  That 1.25% of trouble in a ferret is usauly a good one.
Like yesterday, I left the house in a hurry.  Got a lap full of
coffee and had to change and run out the door.  I left the top
draw of my dresser open!  Well when I got home 8.5 hours later
the draw was empty.  The top of my dresser looked like some
no mans land from WWII, and one ferret was missing.  When I
pulled the draw out, there he was.  Very happy to be set free,
I guess he got him self stuck.  He must have been in there for
awhile, because he had pooped and peed in there.  This of course
is all my falt, they were just doing what ferrets do best.  That
instinctive drive to go where no ferret has gone before. To ex-
plore strange and new places. To knock over things that have
never been knocked before......  Okay so I got alittle carried
away.

        Have a good day and a GREAT weekend.

        Brad, Sebastian, and Mako.