From:
Gerry Roston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 1994 11:10:12 EDT
Sorry to rehash this old, recurring issue but...
one (or possibly both) of our carpet (well wooden floor) sharks
will miss the litter box more regularly than we like. When this
happens, they will go right next to the litter box. We have
tried cleaning and descenting the floor, but to little avail.
Any suggestions?

--
Gerry Roston ([log in to unmask])    | IX - The enumeration in the Constitution,
Field Robotics Center,          | of certain rights, shall not be construed

The opinions expressed are mine |
and do not reflect the official |
position of CMU, FRC, RedZone,  |
or any other organization.      |