From:
daisy duck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:55:11 -0800
Thanks for that awesome cartoon! I was in a really bad mood this am
and I laughed so hard...I really needed to do that!

Regarding litter pans....I got tired of litter all over my house and
switched to newspaper. I do have the high litter pans but I also get
cardboard boxes from Aldi, BJs etc with at least a 2" side on them,
cut two sides down and put them in the other corners that dont have a
plastic box. Then I put the paper in the boxes. No more litter mess and
when the boxes get yucky I just throw them out. And the newspaper and
the boxes are free...they used the paper right away. I rarely have to
pick up a poop off the floor. Hope this helps someone else.

Daisy