Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 03:22:50 -0700
Greetings,

Special Agent Raiden here.  I am able to write to you now, as Enemy Defence
Cat "Crimson" is away on cleaning duty.....the L.T.D.O.K.F. (Licking Tuna
Drippings Off Kitchen Floor).  Sometimes I think he even ENJOYS it (Sneer).
Pathetic.

Anyways....I am here on a mission to remind everyone of my "Ferrets Only"
chat throught Quarterdeck called "#Dookin".  I have written in about it
before but haven't for a while as I have been instructed by the humans to
amuse this fur ball during the day, that I have the displeasure of sharing
barracks with.  Little do they know how he plots his revenge on me.....

I have also been instructed to inform all that I will be on this channel at
different times of the day, sometimes late at night when the Enemy Defence
Cat is asleep.  Fortunately for me the Defence Cat is not able to even spell
his own name and therefore would not be able to figure out something as
complicated as a keyboard.  This allows me some quiet time away from his
watchful eye, and most importantly to get to know my F.F.I.C (Fellow Ferrets
In Charge).

If you have any further questions or suggestions, please ferret-mail me at:

Always a pleasure,

Special Agent Raiden,
OUT