Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 21:53:15 -0500
Champy has joined our household to the delight of my three sons (call me
Fred) and to our three year old fert named Phaedra.  Champy is a MF 4month
old albino whose former owner, Kathi, has to go to the Duke Medical Center
for an indefinite stay.  He love toys,tubes, and is extremely fond of baby
carrots.  He can dance like a twirler and a Grateful Dead concert and
bounces better than a super ball.

Thanks so much to the FML for getting us together and to Shari Gunter at
TRI-FL for putting Champy on this list for adoption.  Good thoughts and
prayers to Kathi for her upcoming medical battle.