From:
Diane Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:13:46 -0900
Cross your fingers everyone and say a prayer.  The ferret Farm in Fairbanks
Alaska, will hopefully be relocating into a much larger home.  I have lived
in side city limits for about 16 years.  Now that my divorce is final.  I
have been looking at property outside of town with a much better set up to
accommodate my ferrets, the shelter ferrets and the miscellaneous cats and
dogs that seem to come in and go out of my life.  My question is this.  The
room that is of the perfect size for a ferret room is in the basement.  It
is a daylight basement and there is one window already but it is not in the
ferret room.  Until Spring is here and we get the opportunity to put in a
window, has anybody used the full spectrum lights and will that simulate
true sunshine?  I do not know how difficult or possible it will be to
install a window so in it's absence, will the full spectrum lights be
enough.

Thanks,
Diana and The Ferret Farm