Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:33:38 -0500
Hi all! I usually put Rocky's powdered melatonin in some Chicken Gravy,
but I am running out. As I recently had minor foot surgery and blender
blades are shot, I don't think I'll be able to do the usual Bob's CG.

Does anyone have any suggestion of what I could put his melatonin in,
or have a really easy CG recipe?

I started giving him melatonin a year ago when I thought he might have
adrenal disease because he lost some fur on his tail (Blackhead story).
However my vet does not believe he has any signs of it and thought it
was just seasonal alopecia. The fur grew back last winter and has been
fine since.

Now, here's the neurotic first ferret mom part: Though he probably
doesn't need melatonin, I'm afraid that if I stop giving it to him and
he does end up with adrenal disease, I will blame myself. Rocky will
be 6 yrs old in Feb. and so far (please everyone knock on wood, as he
is my first and only ferret and only companion) he's been healthy.

Please email me if you have any ideas. I am desperate!

BTW, he doesn't like baby food or canned or frozen cat/carnivore food
of any kind, since I spoiled him with Bob's CG and raw natural chicken.

Thanks!
Shron & Rocky