From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:17:15 -0600
As Ken wrote, Water Buddy water bottles are the best for not leaking.
The sad news is Edstrom no longer manufactures this product. We used to
carry it and we were sent a notice from the manufacturer last spring.
It was too expensive to make and there wasn't enough interest in the
product, so they dropped it from their line.

IMHO, the second best is Lixit water bottles. When filling the bottle,
make sure there are no air bubbles before placing the cap on. The air
bubble can cause the bottle to leak. That's what we use here at the
shelter and I rarely have a bottle that leaks!

Ferret hugs,
Kathy
Ferret Nook Shelter / Adoption Center
Cambridge, WI