From:
Carpet Sharks Video <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:40:11 -0800
I am planning on going to the Ferrets in The Sun show in Kissimmee, FL
this month.  I have never been to a ferret show, so I did not know what to
expect or even how to show my little babies.  I asked a ferret friend that
has gone to shows before and with someother help we put together a web page
that explains how to show a ferret.

I posted it on our web page.  If you would like I can post the info on the
FML or email the info to anyone that can not access the net.  just let me
know.

Chris Roberts
www.carpetsharksvideo.com