From:
SilkLady 7 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:53:08 EST
Got your digest and it was very informative and makes for interesting
reading.  I'd also like to know, if you have the answer, what are the most
common accidents that occur with ferrets?  I've done my best to "ferret
proof" my home but being new at this I'm so afraid he'll get hurt.  I want
to be able to let him play freely because I feel guilty about keeping him
confined for evn a couple of hours.  I don't work so we're able to spend
lots of time together but I am very busy with several home improvement
projects.

Please tell me what to look for as far as what could happen that I'm perhaps
overlooking and how long at a time he is contented to be confined.  He's 8
wks.  old and does sleep alot in the closet of my bathroom and has the run
of that room.  Do they sleep alot out of boredom or is it normal ?  My
bathroom is safe {commode lids closed as well as drains in tub and sink}

Thank you so much for sending me the digest. It's heartwarming to know that
there are so many people like myself who are devoted to these charming little
creatures !

Thanks again !
SilkLady7