From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 03:29:13 +0000
This has been a lot of work to get togeather.  But I think you will
find the raffle package that we put togeather very nice.  The winners
will be getting a lot for their money.  There are 10 differant packages
altogeather.  I want to thank each person and each company that donated
items to this.  Without all you it would be impossible to find and offer
such wonderful items.

The Jeanne Carley print is of course just an awsome donation.  But wait
til you see the drawing in memory of Katrin that was done just for this
raffle.  The bedding sets are totaly beautiful and so many pieces in
them.  A lot of work and love went into these.  The carved box and lapel
pin have to be seen!!!!

There is something for ferrets and for the hooms also.  So get your money
in for your tickets and good luck.

The raffle will start Monday and winners will be picked the day before
Thankgiving.  Wow that will make someone a reason to give thanks.

I know there are a lot of rafffle's and other donation type of things
going on right now.  But go that one step further and give dig just a bit
deeper in that pocket.  You will get a lot back for that dollar or two.
Not only will you get a chance to win one of these wonderful packages,
but you will also get the warm fuzzy feeling of contentment, knowing you
helped even if you could not be there.

The web addy for the raffle is :
http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/id21.html

All the info to who to send your money to is there.  Judy Cooke is in
charge of that.  Without the her help I don't know if I could have done
this.  Thanks again Judy, I know you really need more to do right now.

If anyone has any questions, please contact me or Judy.

REANEE GLADDEN