From:
Dawn Heisey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 11:33:00 -0500
Hi everyone!  This is my first time writing to the list, although I've
been in the background for a while now.  My ferret, Sammy (he was born on
July 4th), is six months old now, and totally adorable (of course).

My question is concerning his size.  The other day I took him to meet some
"friends" (other ferrets a friend has) so that he could have some company
for a while.  These two ferrets are the same age as Sammy, but twice his
size!!  I couldn't believe it.  Next to them, Sammy looks malnourished, or
just incredibly small.  It really worries me.  Does anyone have a possible
reason for it?  I keep his feed bowl full all the time (I feed him Iams cat
food) so I don't think it's his diet.  Is he just a midget, or should I
even be worried?

Thanks for any help.

Dawn & Sammy