From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:08:26 -0600
I just wanted to share something. Our little man Jessie James, started
losing his hair over night it seemed like. In a week he was nearly
bald. I was heart broken knowing what this meant and off to the vet we
went. Jessie is a little older than some, hes actually one of the first
ferrets of my very own. So we decided to give him the implant and
lupron.

Well let me tell you his fur is coming back with a vengeance. There is
one problem, Jessie was alway a dark eyed white ferret. Now he is a
dark eyed orange ferret. The others don't seem to notice and well I
guess any fur is better than none, but we sure get some looks when we
go out in public. lol The vet said it is because of the meds. I guess
at least it isn't pink. LOL

Kim Trusty