Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:02:35 -0500
I know I have posted this before but I am posting it again.  If you are a
ferret owner that lives in Kansas, or if you just like ferrets, and would be
interested in joining a club that will be in the Wichita area, please
contact me.  If you responded last time, I would appreciate that you do it
again, in case I missed you or something.  I am currently trying to organize
a meeting, and trying to determine a location.  So if you would be
interested in the least bit, please notify me.  Thank you!

-Steph :o)
+Andi & Elmo