From:
David Hathaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:52:13 +0900
Dear list members,

My fiance and I have to go to America in August, so we're looking for
someone who might be willing to take care of our ferrets for three weeks.
We plan to be away between the 7th of August and the 1st of September.

I'd be willing to transport my ferrets anywhere around the Tokyo area
(including Saitama, Chiba and Kanagawa prefectures).

If you're a ferret lover, and would like the chance to get to know three
adorable little ferrets, you might just be the person we're looking for
<smile>.

Thank you, and best wishes to everyone on the list (people and ferrets
alike),

David Hathaway (Tokyo, Japan).