From:
Kristi the Great <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 23:20:04 -0500
Well, my baby had her surgery today.  She had a tumor on her right adrenal
gland.  The vet said she made it through surgery very well; right now the
only thing he's worried about is that he had to stitch one of her major
blood vessels inside since the tumor was right up against it, and he wants
to make sure she doesn't move around too much and open up the stitch.  I
can't imagine she'd feel like dancing or anything after major surgery, but
I'm still worried.  Glad she made it through surgery OK, but I wish my poor
little sweetie never had to go through all this in the first place.  Poor
baby.  :( They've got her overnight for observation, but she was doing all
right when I last talked to them, late this evening, and I can call anytime
if I'm worried.  I'll be taking time off work tomorrow afternoon to pick
her up and bring her home.  Thanks to everyone who wrote me with stories
and suggestions and hopes and prayers for her; your kindnesses are
appreciated more than I can express.  I will keep everyone posted as to how
she's doing tomorrow.

Morticia Stewart, Domestic Goddess of the Night
     (and I sell Pampered Chef too!)
The Mustelid Mob of Mayhem:
     Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki
The Felonious Felines
     Boo and Casey
visit us at: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093
*ferrets are like potato chips - you can't have just one!*
My ICQ: 194656
My AOL IM name: EmaniaE (NOT e-mail)