From:
Monique Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 16:44:41 +1000
I'm having a big dilemma at the moment.  In December I will be moving to
Hawaii permnantly and I don't know what to do with my wonderful fuzzie.  In
Tasmania (Australia) the ferret shelters are for working ferrets and Erik is
not a working Fuzzie, he's a domestic pet and I'm not having any luck
finding anyone here with who I would trust my beloved Erik to.  I know that
I can't take him with me as Hawaii is a FFZ and I don't want to have him put
down though if thats the kindest thing to do it will have to be done, I'd
rather that than neglected by some one as he is used to lots of love and
attention.

The long and the short of this is that if any of the ferret shelters in
Australia are willing to take Erik in or anyone else who loves fuzzies, I am
willing to pay his airfare there.  It breaks my heart to write this but I'd
rather pay the airfare than pay for him to be put to sleep.

Monique Wall