From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:50:17 -0700
Dooks!

Paws On Wheels is rolling again!  This time, we are going to the Denver
area.  We will travel north on I-15, then east on I-70.  Anyone along
this route who would like to adopt a fuzzy, or is willing to take in an
oldster or adrenal case- PLEASE contact me at [log in to unmask] .  24
Carat Ferret & Rescue currently has over 125 ferrets, waiting for their
forever home.....

And don't forget our 24 Carat Plush Adoptathon!  I will ship out adoptees
thru the 4th of July, and resume shipping on the 13th.  Every penny goes
directly to 24 Carat Ferret to pay vet bills.  Please have a look, and
THANX!

http://www.geocities.com/woozle31/Adoptathon.html

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas