From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:58:45 -0500
Hi FOlks-
Well I see we are all having lots of fun for a good cause!  The hammie
wars for Ferret Wise have just begun!  I see I got some hot babes who just
adore me -- fighting over who gets the hammies!!  not me I don't blush it
would not be nice for my DEW complexion

NOw of course Bonnie is getting Schnapps' Pizza Pizza bed so far--
ends on 3/15
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2008516921

But that hot headed NJ rescue Reilly Marie has stolen the rainbow sleepers!
ends on 3/15
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2008610115

This is such fun!

AND NOW_ NOw Schnapp's has jumped in and added the Hawaiian Holiday
sleeper- why you would THINK he- Schnapps actually met the Hawaiian
shirt guy Bob Church ( who tastes pretty fine by the way)!  Now did you
Schnapps?  Did you meet him too?  HUH?

May the best bids win-- Or may the bids help the ferrets win! :)

Jerimiah FerretWise
letters from my fans!

 From: Gail
 Subject: Jeremiah and the sleeper contest

Bonnie here!  I stole my mama's credit card and placed a bid on both the
pizza and the rainbow sleepers!  HAHAHAHA!  They will be mine and nobody
else can have them!  Only those of us (i.e ME) who have these sleepers
will be special!  So all you POOR, UNSPECIAL ferrets---I am the high
bidder and you are just common, lowly ferrets!  Bonnie

 Reilly M replies!

HAHA, want to bet???????  Nike and me save our plastic bags and when we
have enough she takes them and gets us money for them.  Sooooooooooooooo,
you still think you are going to be the winner??????  I must warn you and
have the Jersey 'Tude so watch out!  Reilly Marie has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!