Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:47:58 -0800
>Her son needed the medicine or faced possible death....

Just in case someone is wondering if that could be true, I have been
told this is could happen to my mother in law. I don't understand it
all, hubby said there was the possibility of her going into a Gran Mal
and them not being able to stop it.

Julie also makes bedding and things which would make nice gifts for
your giving tree ferrets and help her at the same time.

http://www.theferretschoice.net/

Tracy