From:
Donald Merino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:20:36 -0700
Hi, I am Kim, and I have three ferrets.  My youngest is only 1-2 weeks
younger then the "older two" who are 12-14 weeks old.  Baby was 1 lb at
the vets when I first got him.  I figured he would grow.  But he is skinny!
I feel ribs and hips and he is 1/2 the size of the others.  He is active,
but does sleep alot more then my other boys.  I took him in to my vet who
says he has gained 7 grams over 3 weeks, and not to worry at this point.
But I want to fatten him up.  What can I do?!  He tolerates ferretone but
hates the ferrouvite (sp?) and doesn't appear to like snack others then
peanut butter.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Kim- a worried mother to Pebbles, Bam-Bam and Baby
PS: What is this duck soup everyone is talking about?