From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 00:21:53 -0500
This is actually a note for Debbie, but I put it on the FML incase others
have similiar concerns.  I am not saying anything against Totally Ferret,
it is one of a few ferret kibbles in my fuzzies' diet.  When I got a sample
of Superior Choice from the Ferret Store my fuzzies liked it and I planned
to add it to the mix.  Then I was told (by a shelter operator) that it is
made by Totally Ferret and packaged specially for The Ferret Store.  The
person who told me this also has nothing against Totally Ferret, just
figured that it didn't make sense to have two of the same foods as my
mix (-:

This is third party information, and I never bothered to check into it,
but if you are against Totally Ferret you may want to research who makes
Superior Choice.  Does anyone know if it is Totally Ferret?

[Moderator's note: I hear it is NOT made by Performance Foods (the Totally
Ferret people).  BIG]