From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:41:27 -0600
Dear Santa,

We have been pretty good this year!!  We have a good home along with some
new pals this year.  We lost our Alfa ferret in May of this year that was
really sad for us and our humans!  Mom makes us lots of things to sleep
in.  She is pretty strict on the treats sometimes.  But all in all we
think we will keep her.

We have a large cage and lots of ferret cousins who send us email and
e-cards.  But I guess what we are saying is that we are really doing Ok
and we have decided to ask that everyone pick a ferret or 2 off the
giving tree/s and send them something real Special.  That would make us
and Mom REAL happy!!

So Santa would you please deliver something to the giving tree/s ferrets
this year???

Thanks Santa
Weaselpals.

Visit Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html
Come see Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks CollectionOn EBAY !!!
To view your item, click here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2074887697
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2074886552
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2074885284
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2074883536
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2074882192

Don't forget to get something Special for one of the ADV ferrets on the
ferret giving trees from Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers !!!
http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com