From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 18:02:48 -0700
On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Sukie Crandall wrote:
>A quick question for Bill and Diane Killian, to clarify things for folks
>who may assume other meanings:  When you said that Marshalls Is largely
>repsonsible for the existence of the FML I assume you meant (the obvious)

Yes.  We omitted a few of the logical steps... Yes MF is responsible for
providing the ferrets that began the "revolution" which eventually caused
some early computer net folks to talk about them through a mail list...

No Chris Lewis was not "sponsored by MF or any such thing... Sorry for
anyone who got confused by our syllogistical omissions.

For those confused by that reference Chris Lewis was the earlier moderator
of the list.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/