From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:04:34 -0400
Lori has asked me to post on the FML regarding the immediate priorities
within this rescue.

For the next 2 weeks Lori's 1st concern must be getting the rescued
ferrets settled. She will not be able to continue to check the FML
for now.

*Emails - *To try to get a faster reply to those that are emailing
regarding adoptions, donations, volunteering, transporting or other
questions we ask that you contact me at [log in to unmask] . I should
be able to reply the same day your email is received.

For those of you that are interested in adopting, either as an
individual or a shelter, I can send you the contracts/forms needed
for your reference.

Lori has asked for your understanding & patience. In two weeks, when
things settle a little, she will be able to give more information
regarding this rescue.

For now, the ferrets have to be #1 and that is what this rescue is all
about.

Please, Please, Please - Help these Ferrets
We need the Ferret Community to spread the word
and help wherever possible.

Thanks,
Cindy Scheidt