Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 22:20:45 -0500
My fiance and I got sick over the weekend, and since then, Fezzik has suddenly
started going nuts trying to lick us.  He'll lick and lick and lick -- and then
when he's practically licked a good layer of skin off he'll start scratching a
bit and then licking some more (as if he thinks scratching will get him more of
whatever he likes).  Thing is that he was never like this before, and now all
of the sudden its to both of us.  Do sick people taste good to ferrets?  Is he
not getting enough salt and decided to use us as salt licks?  Help!
-Rochelle