From:
"Gomes, Nikole" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:41:24 -0500
Hello,
Thank you to all the people who replied to me about the Ferret Ball.  I
did have another question that I forgot to ask in my last email so I am
writing again for help.

I also bought the ferret tube, the one that extends and you can buy elbows
to have a maze made from the tunnels and elbows for the ferrets.  I am
starting slow and bought one tunnel and one elbow and this weekend I plan
to buy another tunnel but they are not even playing in the one I bought
last weekend yet.  I am finding that the tunnel, because it is made from a
lightweight material and shaped like an accordion, it shrivels up into a
tiny circle rather than a tube and I am wondering if anyone else has used
these tunnels.  I bought it at a regular pet store and they come in a
bunch of different colors but I cannot remember who makes them.  I am
hoping that once I buy a few more the tunnels they will stay open when I
spread them out and not all shrivel up.  Any advice????

Thanks
Nikole
Biscuit, Bear, Sugar and Popeye