From:
Seoras Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:08:25 +0100
In a shock discovery yesterday morning, photographs were uncovered from a
long dormant file revealing without a doubt the existence of Mustela
putorius on the Moon!!!

It is believed that these photographs reveal a strange sigil imprinted in
the dusty sands completely composed of Ferret footprints. We have received
a translation from our undercover reporter, which reads as follows :
http://www.mulefire.dircon.co.uk

There does not seem to be any meaning to this strange phrase although
scientists have stated that it would seem to be a sign pointing to a new
improved web page containing squillions of Kit pictures, useful info and
details of a new Scottish Ferret Club being initiated and superb
multi-browser compatibility.

Of course that is pure conjecture, but we would welcome any attempts to
authenticate the strange text and claims being made.

Agent-X   :-)