From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:38:09 -0800
Unfortunately, I lost 5 co-workers, and 2 of the 5 each had 2 other family
members with them.  Thank you, Danielle, for thinking of us.  Alaska is the
parent company of my employer Horizon Air.  All were based out of Seattle,
and I'm in Portland.  Horizon employees are frequent travelers on Alaska
flights to fun weekend destinations.

I know nothing about MD80's, it's not an aircraft in the Horizon Fleet,
but both Alaska and Horizon have excellent records.  All the planes are
inspected daily, and intensively at regular intervals.  Enjoy your
vacation, Danielle, everything will be fine.

Our ferrets need to be provided for in the unlikely event we are not able
to, due to death or injury.  Just as we have discussed emergency escape
routes, we should make plans for their continued care if we are no longer
here.  Not a fun topic, but probably one that should be addressed.
Especially by those whose immediate family members are less than thrilled
by our little ferrety persons.

Georgia