From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:24:01 -0600
Prayers to all whose fur-kids are ill and for all who have had their
furkids go to the Rainbow Bridge.

Our 5 year old Hob, Cloud Dancer, is extremely ill.  Went from weight of
5.2 lbs to 2.45 lbs in 48 hours.  Bloody stool and severe dehydration.
Have been to the vet Fri, Sat., & Monday.  Did sub-Q hydration with 100ml
Ringers Lactate Solution plus antibiotic .05cc Cefa-Drops (Cefadroxil)
2x/day, forcing 3 cc ferrevite & 3 cc A/D 3x/day.

Prognosis: Heliobacter causing Ulcers, thus bleeding, or lymphosarcoma,
cancer of digestive system.  Cloud Dancer has a beautiful golden colored
coat (cinnemon?), he is the first off-spring that we obtained when we first
started breeding ferrets.  Since my daughter left, we do not do breeding,
only rescue and shelter, and Cloudy has been the boy to help a few lovely
fur-ladies get through their time of heat.

We are looking for receipes for following:
Duck Soup & Bob Church's Chicken Gravey. [sent gravy info.  BIG]

Cloudy perks up after hydration, but he still cries.  Vet fears the worse,
but says only biopsy or surgery will determine if lymphosarcoma and that
Cloudy will not survive either, in his weakened condition.  God Bless one
and all, and all of the Dooks come from us and Cloudy.

Peace
Rev.Ronald L.Sims,D.D.& Family: 8 hooman-beans owned by 17 carpet sharks,
5 canines, 2 felines & 6 fish