From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 12:48:23 -0800
Excuse me for getting pissed off now, but damn it I AM!  If you don't care
to read articles pertaining to a dearly loved one's death then skip them,
that is your choice.  I happen to feel the people on the FML are my close
friends for the most part.  I am also sick of people trying to tell me what
I can or cannot say in this forum.  If it wasn't allowed then our loved
moderator would step in and has on many occassions.  If I want to share my
grief with members of the FML then that is my business NOT YOURS.  Perhaps
you need the loving therapist to explain to you about grief and how sharing
it with people who care can be very helpful.  Many times wonderful poems or
stories derive from these experiences and a lot of us love to hear them.  If
I choose to share the loving arrangements I made for Racy's burial then I
have every right to do that and perhaps others will find something in them
that they would like to do for their fuzzy when they pass.  I did not tell
any MORBID details in my opinion and I received more mail about RACY than
about anything else I have ever posted.  ALL GOOD except for the kook that
sent me such a horrific letter.  All you managed to do was insult several
people and hurt a lot of feelings and I would not be surprized if your
e-mail explodes from all the people writing to you to tell you that you were
completely out of line.  I know of some already that wrote to me also and I
hadn't even read your post yet.  Frankly Scarlett, well you know the rest.
I will not put up with this kind of insensitivity from anyone and so that is
why I wrote this to you in the public forum that you chose to write yours
in.  THANK YOU for your time!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *