From:
Cathy Mallette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:13:00 -0700
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring for the cab to be used
indoors. I could never afford to use it outdoors. I have it everywhere
in my house except the ferrets' room. It is in places that are
generally safe from the ferrets. It is the scent that detracts the
mice. It is better than the glue traps I used and I won't use poison.
Mice were destroying everything for me. This is the safest and most
effective thing I found yet. There is no product that is perfect
without some draw back but this one is the closest I have come.

CathyM