From:
Dawn Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:11:00 -0600
I've been reading the FML for a few years now and posting occasionally.
What can an average, working person REALLY do to start getting ferret
sales in pet stores banned, or regulated to sales only after a certain
age?  Has anyone done extensive research and/or have knowledge of the law
and how to get things changed?  I'd like to help out, but have never done
anything like this before.  If anyone can tell me how to help, please do!
Reading posts about underage, sickly ferrets dying in pet stores is so
horrible.  Honestly, I've cut back on even reading the FML because of all
the "doom and gloom".  I know bad things happen, but good things can, too.
Please email me at [log in to unmask] I check email daily.

Dawn, Gherkin, Wookie, and S'much