Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:13:27 -0500
This year MaFF is honoring two of our shelter ferrets, Hope and Faith,
with a special Christmas tree. Here is a link to their story -

<http://www.maferrets.org/forums/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=1186;start=0>
They are just two more "victims" from Craigs List. This threesome
will most likely not be good candidates for adoption unless someone
specifically requests three ferrets - one female with Level 1 Sarcoma,
one blind female, and one healthy male.

MaFF is offering a lovely decorated sand dollar ornament (personalized
with your ferret's/pet's name) for a donation of $10. Your ornament
will be placed on Hope and Faith's special tree unless you specify
that you would like the ornament mailed to you. For information on the
ornament, go to http://www.maferrets.org/store/ and enter "Personalized
Holiday Ornament" in the search box.

The official lighting ceremony for Hope and Faith's tree will take
place at the MaFF Ferret Giving Tree Party to be held on Nov. 30th
(details available at http://www.maferrets.org/events/givingtree.html).
Their tree will stay lit until after the first of the year.

If you have any questions regarding Hope and Faith, ornaments for their
tree, or the Ferret Giving Tree Party, please feel free to contact me
at [log in to unmask]

Phyllis Spy
MaFF, President