From:
diana ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 08:58:36 -0800
I live in Alaska and 2 years ago when Molly was diagnosed with adrenal,
the vets here in Fairbanks had little experience doing adrenal but were
charging about 850.00 to have it done.  we drove 362 miles to Anchorege
wnd had it done there.  The price was the same plus the expense of the
drive but the ver had done more.  That is the reason why I treated with
meds the ferrets that showed adrenal symptons.  i am gleefully happy to
report the within the last 2 months I have had two adrenal surgeries and
the prices have come way down.  Around the 350.00 area.  while still near
the top when it comes to what this type of surgery costs around the nation,
but everything is expensive here.  At least it is more affordable.

Diana