Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:51:32 -0700
This probably doesn t help at all.  And surely it is not what you are
looking for.  But I have not come up with any answers for this.  You
might just want to stick to wooden chairs.  Out ferrets have gone behind
the cushions to the sides and dug a hole so they can get into the couch
since they cant get under the couch.

My supposedly better half keeps cracking jokes about the ferrets using
it for a litter box but we don t smell anything yet so I think we are
currently okay in that department.  But I am still going to turn it over
and take the bottom off so I can see what the inside of the couch looks
like.  I am afraid of foam or something inside it.  They can probably find
all kinds of things to chew on in there.  As of right now, no one sits on
the love seat either when the ferrets are out until we find out about
springs and such.  And the ferrets are out quite a bit.

I was thinking the other day why futons are highly recommended when you
share your home with ferrets.

I will surely be reading the responses with this subject line.  Got to
love the little guys, they sure are Entertaining.

Molly
Wilson's Feed and Stock

http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/SuburbanSt/wilsons-feed-stock/index.html