Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:14:26 EDT
Hello,
I need some names and number of some good Ferret Vets in Michigan.  I
think my vet is missing something because my male ferret keeps getting
thinner and thinner.  It's really making me worried.  He does eat and
drink but he looks like he doesn't.  As of now you can see his hip bones
and really feel his ribs.  He is acting normal though.  He isn't acting
any different.  He is still his usual playful self.  I know that some
ferrets lose weight come spring time but this is much more then he has
ever lost.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Arnold's Mommy~
Toni