From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:14:53 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled silverware drawer
sleepers...

(Pssst!  Hey LittleRhunGirl!  The spoon slot is free if you can get up
here!  Bring a pillow, though.)

>[Moderator's note: A defuser: YES, I'm sure Todd knows ferrets aren't
>rodents. His reference is to the type of food, not the animal. Right,
>Todd? BIG]

Whut???  Knot rodentia?  Ya meanz my ferts wif dem buck teeph ain'tn't
rodentz?

Yep, you is right, Bill.  Was referring to the comment that "they smell
like hamsters"--well, they smell like hamsters cuz hamsters smell like
their food, too!  :) However, I *did* get a woman here the other week
that said her fert smelled like her bunnies.  Who on earth was sniff a
bunny?

Todd and the (Can we just *taste* him?  Huh?  Please?  Can we?) Fuzzbutt
Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/