From:
Beverly Burge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 23:42:55 +0000
Hi All: Its been a while since I posted anything on the list, but I read it
daily without fail!

My fuzzies number 3 at the moment, I have a soon to be ex-jill named EB
(short for Evil Beast the Toe-biter; Fredo - a neuter male and Unum - also
soon to lose two certain parts of his male anatomy.  We all share a flat
with 4 cats and a corn snake.  I work at the Jerusalem Zoo in the
hospital/quarantine unit.

Together with Yaniv and Sigalit Rotenberg, we are the sort of founders of
the not quite up and running Israel Ferret Society.  We have made great
inroads in giving out lots of information to local vets and petting zoos
about the proper way to handle ferrets (Thanks FerretWise!!!) and have just
received an invitation to do a presentation to the vet school here.  My
ferrets are going along to put in their 2 shekels worth..... Should be
interesting!

Thats about all, so take care and I look forward to continuing to read all
of the posts here!

Beverly Burge - Zoological Assistant
Jerusalem Biblical Zoo

http://www.itmi.com/jeruzoo/