Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:27:18 -0500
Dear Sandee,

I am writing for a friend who does not receive the fml.  She is a great
ferret lover tho and is in fact president of a well known ferret club.

On December 21, my friend, Cindy, was doing a Santa Paws fundraiser for
the benefit of the club and two shelters.  When she came home, she found
little Frosty had headed for the rainbow bridge in his sleep.  I am sure
he was dreaming of what a wonderful place it must be and just up and
decided to quit fighting and go.  He has a lot of friends there too.

Frosty was the first ferret I ever rescued and he is the reason Cindy and
I met and became such good friends.  Frosty used to belong to a military
family and only the husband liked him, so when the human baby was due, he
had to leave.  Frosty found a wonderful home with Cindy, David and their
wild weasels.

Several months ago, Frosty got sick and was put on pred.  He got
completely over his illness and was weaned off of the pred.  Cindy
noticed he was not feeling well again and made the appointment with the
vet but I quess Frosty wanted to go see all of his buddies at the Bridge.
Some of the babies at the bridge to greet him will be Turbo, Chatter,
Flubby, Possum and Phantom.  Please round them up and have them be on the
look out for this handsome dark eyed white.  I am sure my gang (Frolic,
BigFun, Noble, Pepsi, Sterling, and RinkyDink) would love to greet him
also.  Please tell him that his mom and her friend miss him and that I
am forever grateful that he made his apperance in our lives.

Thank you for all you do Sandee.  You really help us alot.  I will send
what you write to Cindy.  I know it will help her too.

Karen and the Scruff You Gang