From:
Stacy Claflin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:34:27 -0700
It is with much sadness that we need to look for new GOOD, LOVING home
for our three older female ferrets. They are all very sweet, well
mannered, well trained ferrets. Things have come up in our life and we
do not have the time to devote to them that they deserve. We are not
looking to sell them but to give them to LOVING home where they will
be cared for well. One has adrenal disease and looses her hair in the
summer months and it grows back as the weather gets colder. Another has
some sort of sore on one of her toes, which we hope to have fixed very
soon. The third is in great health.

We still love them very much which is why we have made the difficult
choice to find them a home where they can get the proper attention that
they deserve. If you would like to "meet" them we have a webpage for
them: http://www.geocities.com/fiveferrethouse/

If you are live in the area and are interested please send me an email.

Thank you.