From:
Amanda Halliday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:14:27 +1000
Hi Guys,
My name is Amanda and I am a new subscriber to the FML.  I am from
Australia, Sydney NSW to be even more exact and I just love getting my FML
every day.  I am yet to own my own ferret fuzz ball but I have been doing
heaps of research on them and as soon as I have all of the goodies I need,
I shall be purchasing one.  From where I' m not to sure yet so if any
Aussie readers could give me some options I would be for ever thankful.

I always shed a tear for the loved ones that have pass over the bridge but
love to hear all the happy stories as well, so keep em coming.  One thing I
can't get over is the huge amount of medical problems that these balls have
to fight with.  It's not fair to any parties, ferts and beans, but I guess
that's life and if I ever run into a problem I know I've got you guys there
for support and help.

Thanks for your get list everybody and lets all keep dancing the dance. :-)

Love Amanda.
( Who dreams of her new ferret every single day!  )