From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 1996 11:04:53 -600
RE: Totally Ferret prices

It's insane to believe that Performance Foods is in business only to help
out the ferrets of the world.  A business HAS to make money.  If you deal
with a company that doesn't make money, you won't deal with them for very
long.  Prices change.  I'm sorry if you don't believe their "spiel" about
the price of ingredients, but I'm sure you're paying 1990 prices for
everything that you buy now.  Oh, and I'm sure UPS will accept a package
from you with a check for 1993 shipping rates.

Totally Ferret is the only food that I will ever buy.  It saved the life of
my Fosgate and allowed him to live another year and a half and for that it
has earned my undying support.  They could charge $60 a bag and I would
*still* buy it.  Why?  Because my ferret deserves it.  (Not that I would
enjoy paying more

At $40, it's still a helluva lot cheaper than feeding two dogs for ten
months.

RE: Skin So Soft

Skin So Soft is an Avon product.  I wouldn't want my ferret greasy, so it'll
never go on her.