From:
Andy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 20:26:24 -0500
>Jim Mors-Ferrets and computers: I really DO think ferrets are smarter than
>we give them credit for.  The other day, K-Nack crawled onto the computer
>desk and raced across the keyboard.  No big deal, you say?  Well, the next
>thing I know, I hear the computer line dialing out!  To the INTERNET!...

We know better too!  Come meet us sometime on CompuServe's Worlds Away
virtual community, if you have CompuServe, that is.  Anyway, we hang out
there and introduce ourselves to somebeasts and behave like the ferrets we
are.  We did get into trouble for taking things apart, but we charmed them
out of any malice towards us.  Whatever virtual community type service you
happen to enjoy, we think it's good to have positive ferret role-models.
We want to show anybeast who doesn't already know how great we are as the
beast, er, best of companions.

Beast wishes all!

Roga Mae & Ali Quid - first ferret couple of Worlds Away
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/romaq